After the huge response towards Open AI ,Chat GPT , Google introduced Bard.
Here is the 10 takeaways from the blog post by Google on Monday (6 Feb’23)-
- AI is a profound technology with the potential to improve billions of lives.
- Google has re-oriented its company around AI and continues to make investments in the field.
- The scale of AI computations is doubling every six months, surpassing Moore’s Law.
- Google has developed an experimental conversational AI service called Bard, powered by its language model LaMDA ( Language Model for Dialogue Applications).
- Bard seeks to combine the world’s knowledge with large language models to provide fresh and high-quality responses.
- The company is releasing Bard initially with a lightweight model version of LaMDA to scale to more users and receive more feedback.
- Google has a long history of using AI to improve search and is now working to bring new AI advancements into its products.
- AI can deepen our understanding of information and turn it into useful knowledge more efficiently.
- AI-powered features in Google Search will soon distill complex information into easy-to-digest formats for users.
- Google aims to make it easy and safe for developers to benefit from AI advances by building on top of its best models.